My Blog List

Saturday, March 24, 2012

ZUMA DOGG TELLS DAVID BERGER TO GET LOST

I'm a legend. Just ask me.
Self admitted mentally ill blogger David "Zuma Dogg" Saltsman has asked suspected mentally ill blogger and L.A Loser David "Junk-yard Dogg" Berger to stop sending him his manufactured nonsense via his corny twitter account.
Today, in a tweet to Berger's L.A. Dragnet twitter account, Zuma, the L.A. Legend and Mayoral Candidate pleaded with Berger to "stop sending me" your asinine tweets.  See the Tweet below.

@DragnetLA: Does it require a cash payment to have you stop sending me "@"ZumaDogg tweets? It would REALLY improve the quality of my life. about 8 hours ago

It seems as though the blogging community has finally figured out that Berger can be counted on for nothing more than an endless stream of fabricated anti Trutanich vitriol which has done nothing but propel Trutanich into the front-runners spot in the race to become L.A.County's next District Attorney.

But I stay up all night sending out these tweets


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If nothing else, Zuma Dogg knows bullshit when he sees it.

Anonymous said...

Berger is Trutanich's stalker. He will be spotted digging through Nuch's garbage can tonight. Stay tuned....